Duration: 2 days
4 hours of eLearning access for 3 months
Tutor: Approved trainer from SonoSkills, Netherlands
Certification of Specialization: UEMS CME accreditation submitted
Maximum number of delegates: 24 participants
The EuroMediterranean Institute for Quality & Safety in Health Services, Avedis Donabedian, launches in Greece, the specialized and innovative Ηands-on MSK Ultrasound Course, in cooperation with the International organization, SonoSkills, Netherlands.
This course is designed for professionals who would like to experience a theoretical- and practical training of the possibilities along with the capabilities the Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound provides. In this blended-learning course, all the important dimensions of the MSK ultrasound are going to be covered, through online learning and a two packed days of hands-on scanning.
The first hands-on course in Greece, will take place on 21 & 22 November 2020, in Athens.
The course is conducted in English.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound
- Applying MSK ultrasound in MSK healthcare: its correct place
- What is the appearance of anatomical tissues in MSK ultrasound
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system and make qualitative scans
- Hands-on practice to scan five important extremity indications within regular MSK healthcare: supraspinatus, common extensor tendon elbow, carpal tunnel, the quadriceps tendon, the patellar ligament and the Achilles tendon
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- ±4 hours of eLearning access for 3 months
- 2-days hands-on scanning
- SonoSkills, Netherlands protocol booklet and scanning toolcard
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Doctors and other Healthcare Scientists
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Dr. Ottenheijm Ramon, Doctor with specialization in the Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound
- Dr. Galanis Dimitrios, EIQSH’s Scientific Director for the Implementation of the MSK Ultrasound Course / Orthopedic Surgeon
- Daoukas Stavros, EIQSH’s Scientific Director for the Organization of the MSK Ultrasound Course / Athletic Therapist
To see the course’ program, visit the official web page of the International Organization SonoSkills, Netherlands, pressing here and in order to download the informative brochure of the course, please press here .
For participation, please complete the respective application form that you can find here and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The respective course is conducting with the support of the