Duration: 2 days- 8 Hours
Language: English & Greek
Certificate of Attendance
Through the GDPR compliance program (679/2016), an organization must develop all the necessary mechanisms in order to satisfy the fundamental principles of data protection and to fulfil the rights of the data objects, as well as its obligations as a data controller. According to the principle of accountability, it is the organization’s responsibility (as a data controller) to demonstrate that it is compliant with the GDPR and the respective laws at all times. Consequently, the management of an organization should move towards the perspective of an in-depth compliance program, having in mind that an effective compliance requires commitment from the top management, resources and involvement of the personnel.
In this context, this seminar focuses on the practical side of an integrated compliance program, from the initial stages and preparation, up to the final phase and the need of an ongoing compliance attitude. For a better understanding, practical examples from the real world will be provided to the participants during the seminar.
- Understand the basic principles, terms and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
- Focus on the different stages of the compliance program: prior to the commencement, implementation of the 3-phase compliance program, maintenance of compliance
- Emphasize on the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) with reference to the relevant tasks and the various responsibilities in practice
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
- Managers or executives from health service providers (or companies from other sectors)
- Quality Managers from health service providers (or companies from other sectors)