Duration: 1 day– 4 Hours
Language: English & Greek
Certificate of Attendance
The term Safety is identical to Quality in the reality of Healthcare Sector, embracing Quality Assurance Systems, as a major Principle and Priority in the overall Management Systems applications.
This short-term seminar analyzes basic principles of risks management and patient safety management systems and explains international protocols and best practices on key risk areas in the clinical, diagnostic and hospital environment.
- Identifying and effectively managing patient safety risks and operational risk in healthcare organizations
- Implementation of quality control procedures in healthcare to prevent errors and adverse events
- Clinical Efficacy Evaluation and enhancement
- Continuous improvement methods of clinical performance
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Students in Health sciences
- Medical Doctors/ Nurses, other Healthcare professionals
- Professionals that are involved in the clinical operation planning
- Quality Managers in healthcare facilities