- This εκδήλωση has passed.
AOSSM – American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine 2020
7 Αυγούστου @ 08:00 - 9 Αυγούστου @ 17:00
The AOSSM/AAOS Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Review Course is the premier annual event for anyone who desires a comprehensive review of orthopaedic sports medicine and general sports medicine topics. This is the only course of its kind in the country providing an unparalleled overview of generally accepted standards-of-care. Those who have attended this course often comment that it has helped them communicate better with their healthcare team. With a new location this year at the elegant Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, you’ll be just steps from Chicago’s famous Theater District and Magnificent Mile shopping!
- Upon completion of this educational activity, learners should be able to:
- Implement an effective evaluation algorithm for musculoskeletal and medical sports medicine conditions.
- Assess and apply surgical and nonsurgical treatment recommendations and rehabilitation protocols for the management of essential musculoskeletal and medical conditions germane to the practice of orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Analyze and interpret research and imaging.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- General orthopaedic surgeons
- Primary care sports medicine physicians and orthopaedic surgery fellows
- Physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals who work closely with surgeons and physicians
- Physicians who need to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABOS diplomates preparing for the recertification exam, the ABOS longitudinal assessment or a future sports medicine subspecialty certification exam