- This εκδήλωση has passed.
Future Health & UKIHMA: “Future Healthcare Exhibition & Conference 2020” in United Kingdom
17 Μαρτίου 2020 @ 08:00 - 18 Μαρτίου 2020 @ 17:00| 895£
What is Future Healthcare 2020?
Future Healthcare 2020 is an exhibition and conference and is organised in association with UKIHMA. It will bring together the world’s leading organisations and experts in healthcare. Products and services will be showcased to the national and international audience. Experts will address the biggest challenges facing 21st century healthcare and to understand how advances in innovation will offer greater integration and collaboration to better serve future generations of patients. Aimed at both the public and private sector, this is an opportunity for healthcare policy makers, buyers and practitioners to re-imagine existing systems, learn from international case studies, find new technology and network with those leading the way in cutting-edge healthcare.
Held 18-19 March at Olympia London, this event is easily accessible and will create a fantastic hub for highly focused business meetings over two days. Professionals in the healthcare sector can apply for their free pass to attend online now.
Who will you meet at Future Healthcare 2020?
- Global Healthcare Professionals – we’re expecting over 4000 attendees from 65 countries
- Exhibitors from large multi-national brands to small start-ups demonstrating the latest healthcare technology and initiatives
- Expert speakers sharing their experiences and views including the latest research, case-studies from around the world and the latest technical insights
- Policy makers, budget holders, purchasers and practitioners who will together form the future of healthcare with the assistance of world-class suppliers and innovative developers