- This εκδήλωση has passed.
ΕΗΜΑ: “Reimagining Leadership for healthcare” in Belgium
4 Φεβρουαρίου 2020 - 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2020| 900€
Leadership has traditionally focused on authority, position and dominance. New Public Management has dominated during the last thirty years with a particular focus on key performance indicators and measurement. Leaders in health care need to think differently in tackling the huge social challenges that confront care services in the 21st century.
Collaborative and relationship-focused approaches encourage a shift towards collective New Public Leadership, demonstrating public value. This Winter School brings together experts from three European Universities to introduce the concepts of New Public Leadership and the competencies needed to confront the future challenges of health care.
What will you learn?
- Reimagining Leadership – how to work collectively by Dr. Stephen Brookes & Dr. Jillian McCarthy, University of Manchester, UK
- ‘Solid soft-skills’ – Dealing with paradoxes and wicked problems by Dr. Maarten Janssen, Erasmus Centre for Healthcare Management, The Netherlands
- Am I an effective leader? Self-perception of potential leaders by Dr. Axel Kaehne, Edge Hill University, UKHow will you learn?
How will you learn?
- Highly interactive sessions in a small group setting
- Health Management trainers from leading European Universities
- Targeted to develop skills & competencies needed for the healthcare leaders of the future
Who should attend?
- Healthcare managers
- Healthcare professionals